are you aware that google saves every search you make on youtube search, videos you watched over youtube or any other search you made on google into your account, it can even save places you have been if you enable that feature.
But guess what ? Not everybody wants to save those. here is what you can do to Disable google search history from your account.
Steps to Disable Google search history
- Go to G0ogle , Log-in to your Account.
- go to Account Page.
- Select Account History Tab and click Manage History ( To look and Delete history)
- Select individual or all on current page to Remove from History.
- Click Remove Items to Delete.
- Now go to Back to Account History Tab
- Click Pause to Disable Google History (Stop Google from saving your search into Account History)
Before you disable Google search history, Please read how this can be useful sometimes.
Sometime we forget what we searched or what video we watched in the past, all we remember is the goodness of that search result. In such cases you can always check your Account history.
- All Done. Now you can repeat the same for YouTube Search History.
If you liked this post , kindly subscribe so you will be the first to know about such future updates and tricks.